Cost to Build a House in Dallas Texas
This one level home is perfect for a Sunbelt region. Steep pitched hip roof and stucco walls add to the curb appeal.
A Lanai (a veranda or roofed patio) and an isolated guest or teenagers bedroom with an adjacent full bath make this house plan a winner.
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 2-car Front entry garage
- Total Square Feet: 2501
- Footprint: 67ft. 4in. x 74ft. 8in.
- Standard Foundation: Slab
- Exterior Wall Type: concrete block
- Estimated Cost To Build by HDA in Postal Code 75201 is $300,120, or $120 per sq. ft.
- This cost includes a General Contractor’s profit and overhead.
- Estimated Cost to build this house using the free Cost to Build Calculator from Craftsman Book Co is $287,200, or $115 per sq. ft. including the General Contractor’s markup of $33,394.
- These costs do not include land or land development costs, impact fees, or any other metropolitan development fees.
You should keep in mind that the 2016 cost to build for this home plan, or any house plan, can vary considerably depending quality of materials selected, and on actual bids from builders.
Until you actually start getting bids from General Contractors it will remain approximate.